Thursday, March 6, 2008

This is weird. Having a blog and all. I feel like I am one of "those people" now. So, basically I think a lot about a lot of things, and I thought that maybe it was time to start writing them down. Recently, I was at a thing with a bunch of people way smarter and cooler then me, and the only reason I was there was because I could pull the "Im a student" card. This one guy said that he is often wrong but seldom in doubt. I really liked that. I think that is how I am. That is a good way to be right? At least I am not self conscious. It has taken me a long time to get that much.
I am really happy with my life right now. Lots of cool things are happening. And I am happy that no one knows I am writing this. its kind of for the world to see, but not at the same time. So if you are reading this, kudos for finding it. Get a life.

No comments: