Thursday, May 15, 2008

days

I got to speak at this cool thing last Friday. It went well, and people talked to me afterwards and thought I was legit. In my limited experience with those kind of things, my coolness lasts for about two days, then people sort of forget and move on. I can see how celebrities or whoever could get hooked on that popular feeling of always wanting to feel wanted. I am glad people arent still talking to me about it, it is the 99% of my life when I am not speaking in front of people that lets me earn the right to share in the first place.

Things are coming together for my summer trip I think. Just when i give up and think there is no way I can do everything and get all the money and paperwork in, it happens. Its like I have to have that moment of total surrender before anything really good gets done. One month and twelve minutes from today is the day I take the LSAT. I am very confident it is what I want to do, and what I am supposed to do, but also very aware that I could crash and burn horribly because then I would have no control and no plan, and that is usually when God does something cool.

I am getting to the point where I see cool character qualities of God in people, and it is very encouraging. You can make manifest the glory of God within you sometimes without knowing it. My staff had bingo night and we dressed up like old people this week, it was genuinely fun, and I felt like the happiness and comfort was a simple thing from HIm.

This is kind of a worthless blog entry, but whoever you are as you read this, know there is something bigger then yourself out there. And He loves you.

No comments: